The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

What rims will fit a Pacifica?

30K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  kebm 
#1 ·
Will the 16" rims from a Caravan/T&C fit on a Pacifica? The Pacifica only came with 17" or 19", not much choice out there for snow tires in those sizes, plus tire prices in 16" are cheaper.

#2 ·
Here I am to answer my own question! I found that Jeep grand cherokee 17" wheels from 2004-10 will fit. They are exactly the same specs as pacifica wheels. I got a set of 4 nearly new for $350 delivered on ebay. Some jeep commander, and some jeep wrangler wheels have similar specs and would bolt on also. I got 4 general altimax arctic studded tires put on them. They are definitely noisy tires, but I knew they would be and I am willing to accept the noise for the security of snow and ice traction.
Here is the list (for oem 17" wheels). these all have same center bore and bolt pattern:
OEM Pacifica wheel= 17"x7.5", 5" bolt circle, 51mm offset.
2004-10 Jeep grand cherokee, 17"x7.5", 5" bolt circle, 51mm offset.
2007-10 Jeep wrangler, 51mm offset.
2006-10 Jeep commander, 50mm offset.
2008-? Dodge Journey, 40mm offset.
2007-? Chrysler town&country, 40mm offset.
Please do your own research to ensure accuracy as well as rim width(7.5"), as any width change will affect offset.
If you select a rim with a different offset and/or width, use one of the online calculators to see the difference.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.