The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 T&C touring. My uconnect worked fine for the past couple years and all of a sudden I get this message whenever I press the voie command button or the phone button, everything else works just fine.

checked with my VIN and no updates are needed for the system.

Help please.... reboot, system reset?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pairing is not the problem. Bluethooth on or off phone or anything with the phone is not relevant to this problem.

The uconnect has worked fine for 3 years +, it has stopped working (period). You cannot access anything because when you press either the Phone button (steering wheel or stereo system) or the Voice command button a pop up apprears on the screen saying "uconnect Phone Not available".

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Try to reset the system. Remove the m12 fuse and pop up the iod fuse. Then, start the car. The stereo should not turn on. Turn off the car and reconnect both fuses. Now see if your uconnect works.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tried it, the radio did reset, however did not solve this uconnect issue. Still getting the same message when I press the phone or voice command button

any other thoughts or ideas out there???

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tried a soft reset, still no luck....
Anyone know how to do a HARD reset on a 430/RBZ in a 2012 T&C touring L?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you, SickofGM. The dealer had removed both of our phones when I had the van in for a test of the phone system. They said that their techs paired their phones up to my system and it worked. I took the prior advice about removing the M12 fuse to kill the radio. After replacing the fuse I tried to re-pair my phone and my wife's. No joy. Today I went out again and retried and it worked for my wife's phone, so I tried mine again and it worked too!! I don't understand why, but it did. Thanks again!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thank you, SickofGM. The dealer had removed both of our phones when I had the van in for a test of the phone system. They said that their techs paired their phones up to my system and it worked. I took the prior advice about removing the M12 fuse to kill the radio. After replacing the fuse I tried to re-pair my phone and my wife's. No joy. Today I went out again and retried and it worked for my wife's phone, so I tried mine again and it worked too!! I don't understand why, but it did. Thanks again!!
Glad to hear it worked for you.

·
Registered
2016 Chrysler Town & Country Touring L
2 Posts
I have a 2016 T&C, I had the hands free phone feature work for 2 years, then last month, I get "Uconnect Phone Not Available."
I go to the menu, and I cannot even access the connected devices list. It worked great, now nothing. The VR button gives me the same error message! HELP!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
with the car off, pull the IOD fuse and let it sit for a minute or two. Then pop it back in and try. If that fails, pull the radio fuse and IOD at the same time. and leave out for a few minutes, then reconnect and test. One of those combos would always bring it back for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2016 T&C, I had the hands free phone feature work for 2 years, then last month, I get "Uconnect Phone Not Available."
I go to the menu, and I cannot even access the connected devices list. It worked great, now nothing. The VR button gives me the same error message! HELP!
Same issue! I’ve had my 2016 T&C for 2 years. I sent it off 2 months ago to get a rear entry mobility ramp installed for my son. It was working when it left. Came back and “Uconnect phone not available”. My husband doesn’t want to touch anything since the company finally responded to repeated calls & emails about several issues that we caused by them & installation. I don’t trust them to fix it properly. Hope a fuse pull/reset fixes the issue.

·
Registered
2016 Chrysler Town & Country Touring L
2 Posts
Try to reset the system. Remove the m12 fuse and pop up the iod fuse. Then, start the car. The stereo should not turn on. Turn off the car and reconnect both fuses. Now see if your uconnect works.
Thanks CampinMike! It worked for me!!! 2016 T&C

1 - 17 of 17 Posts