The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Does anyone know where I can find this recliner? The pivot post broke off with the lever.
Any help would be appreciated.
Mike

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the driver's seat complete from my 2000 T&C. It's a power seat,and it all worked when I traded the 2 tan vinyl front seats out with DGC fabric ones. It's an easy swap with one from a junk yard (4 bolts under the van, 2 connectors under the seat - (seat belt & power motors connector). Shipping cost from central Texas probably would make the junk yard cheaper, though.

(My 97 DGC LE 3.8L has 227K miles on it. Gave my grandson the T&C LX with 180K miles on it's 3.3L. Still both dependable, strong running vehicles. Texas vehicles, so no rust)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the driver's seat complete from my 2000 T&C. It's a power seat,and it all worked when I traded the 2 tan vinyl front seats out with DGC fabric ones. It's an easy swap with one from a junk yard (4 bolts under the van, 2 connectors under the seat - (seat belt & power motors connector). Shipping cost from central Texas probably would make the junk yard cheaper, though.

(My 97 DGC LE 3.8L has 227K miles on it. Gave my grandson the T&C LX with 180K miles on it's 3.3L. Still both dependable, strong running vehicles. Texas vehicles, so no rust)
Many thanks for the offer! I think I will hit the U-Pull it junkyards up here and see if I can find a R/F Seat Manual recliner. Looks like the pivot is a poor design attached to pot metal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts