The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My radio in my 2013 Town and Country will not work. The lights light up around the buttons but nothing is on the screen. I have checked the fuse and it is good we took it out and everything is hooked up good. So now I am looking to buy one. I am really low on funds right now so I thought about getting a cheap one off Amazon. So my question is how do I find one that will fit my car? I know I will need like maybe a dash kit and a wire harness. I really need my back up camera to work. Where we l live so of the streets are so busy and its hard to back out b/c I can't see cars coming bc of the cars parked beside me. And I really miss having my music! My dvd screen isn't working right now so not having it hooked up isn't a issue right now. Can someone give me some advice as to how to do this ourself?

·
Registered
2013 Town & Country Touring 2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4WD
13 Posts
You can usually get good used replacements on eBay or other sites.

·
Registered
2009 GCV SE
746 Posts
Hit the "turn on" button for the radio and scroll the volume up to see if it will play anything, try use the seek up and down buttons, and hit radio media too. It could be the screen that's out, and that's not too bad of a job to replace.

Just see if you can get to to play anything, even static from the speakers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts