The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

41 - 41 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
I’m glad to know I’m not the only one experiencing these issues. This shake in the rear end began for me about 2.5 years ago!!! In the city it’s fine but at first it was around 120 km/h it would shake in the rear end. I was told my winter tires were defective and I had them replaced and balanced twice and my problem was still there. I then switched to all season tires(had rear brakes done at the same time also as my front were great) had alignment done checked the rims to make sure they weren’t warped had the tires balanced two more times and my problem didn’t go away. Down the road to now.....my van now shakes as soon as I get just over 100 km/h so it’s getting worse. My van is currently sitting at the shop.....they called and tried to say my front calipers were sticking a bit and that was causing my problem but I know that’s not it as it’s in the rear end and my front brakes were perfect two years ago and I had the same issue then!!!!! I told them I know that’s not it so the van is going back in to be looked at again on the hoist......this is very frustrating!!!! Does anyone have a fix??????
A shop with a Road Force balancer, alignment machine and good mechanic should be able to correct a vibration problem pretty quick.

41 - 41 of 41 Posts