The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a used 2010 Chrysler T & C. It had a few bugs. One of which was rear blower motor not working. I checked fuse, J15 I think, and relay. I traded out rely with older 2005 Dodge Caravan I had. They have the same markings. As van being new it could be I am not familiar with controls. Turn RR control module knob clock wise to activate fan, far left gives control to rear module. I then proceeded to tear out the back panels. I put meter on blower motor harness and as I recall nothing. I get 9 volts in areas of harness going to resistor. Then I got access to control module behind bezel. I systematically put lead in on hole and checked all other holes, then proceeded to next hole and did same. No voltage at all. This would tell me the harness has no power with key on and engine off. Is this true? When I pull the relay on the fuse box (TIPM) and put a lead in top left hole and one in top right I get 12 volts. Same When I do top left and bottom right. All orther cofiguration give me 0 volts. Not sure what this tells me. I seems to me if it were the resistor in the rear the fan would run on high. Where do I go from here? Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts