The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
HELP! We had our factory radio replaced and they used the MyGig430 RBZ model. We were advised it needs replacing now as our interior lights and display to the TVs isnt working. Since the 430 doesnt have B/T or Nav, I was looking at replacing it with the 730N RER or RHR model. As the factory van, it didn't include NAV and was just wondering if there are other cables/antenna I need or if it's a direct plug-n-play. If it needs cables, we aren't interested and will just go back to the 430REN or 430RBZ.

Thanks for the assistance!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello. Just noticed today that my 2013 radio has very little sound going to the front and rear right side speakers. You would have to turn the radio way up to get sound out of them. Not sure of the model, but it has back up camera, sat and an option for Uconnect which is not installed on my van. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2009 GCV SE
511 Posts
Hello. Just noticed today that my 2013 radio has very little sound going to the front and rear right side speakers. You would have to turn the radio way up to get sound out of them. Not sure of the model, but it has back up camera, sat and an option for Uconnect which is not installed on my van. Any ideas?
Okay, hit the "audio" button, it should pop up this screen that shows the equalizer within the cabin. There will be a icon that says "center" just hit that and it should fix your issue.

With the "cursor box" if you grab that and move it to the right side, it will cause the right to play louder and more, and the left side to play less. In the extreme right position, the left speakers don't play at all. The same is true for the opposite side, and front and rear.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Okay, hit the "audio" button, it should pop up this screen that shows the equalizer within the cabin. There will be a icon that says "center" just hit that and it should fix your issue.

With the "cursor box" if you grab that and move it to the right side, it will cause the right to play louder and more, and the left side to play less. In the extreme right position, the left speakers don't play at all. The same is true for the opposite side, and front and rear.
Wish it was that. Even with the equalizer all the way to the right side it still is low volume. Noticed today that in center the speakers on the right will crackle. Mb a loose connector..

·
Registered
2009 GCV SE
511 Posts
Wish it was that. Even with the equalizer all the way to the right side it still is low volume. Noticed today that in center the speakers on the right will crackle. Mb a loose connector..
That's really strange, anything else not working as it should be or just the audio?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts