The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently bought this 08 T&C 3.8 62TE.
I had the trans rebuilt and all was good. One day I ran a errand with no issues and no CEL lights. A few minutes later went to start it and it would not crank. Tried to jump start with no luck. Swapped out battery and still nothing. When I turn the key to the on position I hear the fuel pump prime, dash lights come on but no crank and no sound from the starter or solenoid.
There were codes stored and I don't know the specific numbers but they had to do with Gen field L, oil pressure switch and the trans range sensor. My trans guy replaced the range sensor with no luck. I used a remote starter switch on the starter which did nothing but I did notice the remote starter switch would not let voltage threw to the other terminal like there was a ground issue or a short and yes I tested the remote switch and it works fine. I also checked the VIN number and all recalls have been done. I'm at a loss and need some suggestions. Please help!!

·
Registered
2014 Town & Country
60 Posts
Oh, OK...I thought “no dash lights” meant the lights used to illuminate your dash wouldn’t turn on. Got it.

So it drove as expected for ~1 week after the trans rebuild and then stopped starting/cranking...got it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts