The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Chrysler Town & Country Limited
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here’s pictures of my 2005 Chrysler Town & Country Limited with currently 159K. I wanted to upload more but the maximum pictures that I’m allowed to upload are 10.

·
Registered
2009 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4.0
519 Posts
Nice looking van! Welcome to the forum. I recognized those Minnesota plates, my dad is from Fairmont, MN.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice looking van! Welcome to the forum. I recognized those Minnesota plates, my dad is from Fairmont, MN.
Thank you. I try to take good care of all my Chrysler minivans. Also I’m from New Brighton and might have been to Fairmont a few times.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Very nice van! I like that two tone steering wheel. The khaki/light graystone interior is nice on these. I see you have UConnect on it too!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice van! I like that two tone steering wheel. The khaki/light graystone interior is nice on these. I see you have UConnect on it too!
Thank you. I have owned two Dodge Grand Caravans in the past but I like My T&C more because it is fully loaded with options compared to My last Two Grand Caravans.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought I would share pictures of my 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan SE and my 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport. (Which I sadly don’t have anymore.)

I was in the process of adding the body color trim before the cam sensor and Timing chain went out and I realized the strut towers were more rusty than I thought. So I had to send it to the junkyard with 188K on the odometer.

Here’s my 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport that I Recently sold with 237K

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
What kind of floor Matt's are those?

Mike S Grand caravan 3.3
They are Weathertech. I have two in the front and one long one in the second row and they are molded to the shape of the floor. Also The previous owner never gave me an answer as to why the badges were missing on them. (Side note) I used to have a cheap set of Motor trend floor mats in the front and rear of my 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport and they worked almost as good as the weathertechs but we’re $50 on Amazon and were a flimsy rubber but always kept my floor clean in all the seasons.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I seen this clean 84 Dodge Caravan in the junkyard with 66,000 miles. It’s originally from NorthStar Dodge

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Hey Robert, if you are in the yard again, I am searching for a auto dim drivers sideview mirror glass.
I was messing around with mine and ruined it by pressing trying to put it back on. I squeezed the magic fluid out of it.

I have a 2002 Town n Country Limited but they are all pretty much the same.

Something like a wide wooden spatula, and pry flat up from underneath between the mirror frame to release it from the tilt/pan mechanism. Careful with the heat connections, I'd probably cut the spade connectors.

·
3rd gen > all others
2,949 Posts
Hey, I sat in that van last friday!! It's a shame it's in the yard. It has the 2.6 4 cylinder, and a bunch of repair receipts on the floor so it was taken care of. That thing should have been restored! U Pull R Parts North in East Bethel, MN. Maybe you can find some good fenders there for your 2007? Keep an eye on their facebook page to watch when one may come in, and condition in the picture they post.

I have a 2000 and a 2004 awd Chrysler T&C Limited. My 2000 is rusty with 225K miles, but I did rebuild/reinforce the strut towers in 2009 so it's not an issue. Dark gray with taupe interior. My 2004 is black with dark gray interior.

·
Registered
300 Posts
That's a shame, that 84 looks so good! It could be a showpiece with just a little work. It should be put back on the road and preserved. :(

I want a 2007 Chrysler Town and Country Limited in magnesium pearl with the khaki interior and UConnect bluetooth. That's my dream van if I ever get one, unless I got 5th gen.

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
12,669 Posts
That's a shame, that 84 looks so good! It could be a showpiece with just a little work. It should be put back on the road and preserved. :(
I don't see why. Is nothing special, there are thousands out there.

Those are cheap vehicles, you will never get your money back.

It is actually where it belongs, so people can get cheap parts.

·
3rd gen > all others
2,949 Posts
It's an 84, the very first year of the van. There are not thousands of these left. Most have been scrapped by now and are recycled. This is the rare year they had the 4 lug hubs on them (I have a pair, hard to find) great for trailers. I might see one or two of these a year. They are disappearing. That poor van will be crushed in 6 weeks, and in these yards you cannot buy the whole vehicle; once the yard buys them they send the titles in to the state for junk, so the vehicles are then parts only. This particular van was clean, even on the inside. engine probably bit the dust, as those Mitsubishis usually broke timing chain guides and the chain would jump or wear on the aluminum timing cover and the engine would eat itself.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts