The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I changed my starter and when I stated the 2008 T&C, the XM radio console showed "module failure". I am not able to receive satellite radio but I am receiving FM and other radio signals. What can I do, I miss my XM radio

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
1,427 Posts
You could try disconnecting one of the battery cables and touching it to the other to reset the electronics. That has been known to fix a number of unusual issues. If that doesn't work the XM antenna may have an issue.

·
Registered
2009 GCV SE
953 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Another member had the exact same issue, but it first started intermittently happening then it became permanent. The module failure will mean that internally there has been something that failed within the radio itself, likely a bad connection. It's not an antenna issue because when I disconnected mine, it still showed numbers and tried to find a signal, then it said "check antenna connection".

You're only choices are try fix it by taking it apart and looking for a bad connection, have a professional do it, or, buy a different radio.

You could always live with it, unless you must listen to Sirrius radio. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts