The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited fully loaded.
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, this is a very minor thing. Even right after cleaning the dash it looks dusty. We do not like using things like Armor All or the like. The low reflective dash is a really good thing, we just don't know how to clean it so it does not look dusty. Any suggestions? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2009 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT (3.8); 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan eL (3.8)
2,200 Posts
Sorry, this is a very minor thing. Even right after cleaning the dash it looks dusty. We do not like using things like Armor All or the like. The low reflective dash is a really good thing, we just don't know how to clean it so it does not look dusty. Any suggestions? Thanks
I'm also not a fan of Armor All and similar products, they seem to be dust magnets.
I've been using Chemical Guys Total Interior Cleaner & Protectant on my vans and Jeep Compass, it's not glossy and doesn't attract dust, and I can get it at my "local" Walmart.

Reactions: GoBananas

·
Super Moderator
26,429 Posts
Banana oil comes to mind, followed closely by Fluid Film. :)

Here's what Ford says:
How To Keep Your Dashboard Dust-Free | Driver How-To | Ford

Clean Your Car With the Help of a Coffee Filter

Dodge Boys are saying it too.
Coffee Filters Can Wipe Clean Dashboard Dust

Any automotive Detailer will likely have products that they have used and found best to do the job. Ask them. They likely sell the product they recommend.

Hint: Avoid using normal facial tissues, especially the real soft kind, they create a lot of dust. Block that sneeze with something else. :)

Reactions: GoBananas

·
Registered
30 Posts
Dry Swiffer Duster sheets in the green box are pure magic for dust on your dash and other areas in your car. Just use them like a dust rag, and thank me later :) Most of the dust on our dash is specifically FROM pulling Kleenex out of the box, which creates a dust storm when you pull out a tissue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts