The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of an HID headlight kit for a gen 2 Chrysler minivan or something that can be modified to fit?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm sure there are plenty on ebay.. just do the parts and accesories search for your make and model, I found my 3rd gen HIDs there..

·
Registered
57 Posts
I got my HID conversion from a British company, HIDS4U.co.uk. You can view the reports at the electrical and lighting forum, with my name, rebelelement as the poster.

·
Registered
12 Posts
putting HID bulbs is not a problem, they work great, but maybe too well and thats the problem, with the HIDs and the reflection lamps that these vans have, you can blind some other drivers, if you care for that situation, maybe you could mod the headlights, and fit into them some aftermarket projectors, but i have not seen so far any kit with projectors instead of original headlights.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm currently checking 4wheelonline for replacement headlights for my van. I really need something that is versatile and efficient in any given weather. My existing lights are dimming so I need to replace it soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts