The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay im trying to turn on my front door modules turned on and powered up anybody know where this option is on app car im trying to put power mirrors on a 08 lx T N C that had manual mirrors thanks for any help

·
Registered
2009 GCV SE
840 Posts
I can check this for you either tomorrow or the following day, have you looked through the programming section?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Do you have the right door module, mirror switch and wiring harness?

Some settings can programmed at the TIPM in Vehicle Config 2.

• mirror contains signal lamps
  • heated mirrors
  • blind Spot
  • power folding mirrors

Check if the setting "Mirror switch attached to door" is disabled

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have both door modules both mirrors and both door harnesses and the new switch with the mirror adjustment just not sure where to turn the power on or the modules on box when hooked up I’m still not getting any power to them

·
Registered
559 Posts
The base model with manual mirrors get power from fuse M26 (10A). The wire is darkgreen/red in the wire harness and is located at pin 14 in the 14-way light gray housing. But if you swap to power mirrors then you need additional power source from the TIPM. This power comes from fuse J04 (25A). Its a red/lightgreen wire and must routed to pin 1 of the 14-way light gray housing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Be also advised that afaik version 1.5 does not support all functions. 1.6 in that matter is a version which can run things such gearbox quock learn etc. It is still beta but runs fine for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts