The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The little clear CHRYSLER badge in our grill has gone missing. I was looking to get a new one. I would like a black one like an S trim van has, but I can't find any part numbers for that grill for either the little badge or even higher level parts. All I can find is the blue one listed for town & countries. I did find a black badge but it's for a 300. It looks to be the same shape, but I'm uncertain if it's really the same size. For $35 I don't want to guess if I don't have to.

Does anyone know if it's the same?

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
68081543AA is the blue one that is listed for the Town & Country.

68088468AA is the black one for the 300.

In pictures they look the same, but you know how that is.

·
Super Moderator
6,305 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, that's helpful. Thanks!

I'll try to remember to measure the grill tonight.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
that problem is extremely common it seems. My van lost the plastic piece on both front and back, and I swear half of them I see on the road around here have it missing.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The rear emblem is still in place on ours, but has been losing the blue coloring. It looks to me like water gets in there and works at it. It'll fall out eventually.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This just in: the rear is missing too.

Front: 5.25 x .375
Rear: 4.375 x .375
Roughly.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found something helpful. Apparently the Pacifica uses the same blue one in the front, and also lists a black one for the front. You'd figure they are the same size.

What's more, they are releasing a "Red S" package that will have red emblems. I might wait for those to be available.

Reactions: UN4GTBL

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It finally dawned on me that I have a friend with a Pacifica and a 300.

2017 Pacifica:
Front: 4.375" wide
Rear: 3.625" wide

2014 300:
Front: 4.375" wide
Rear: 4.375" wide

So it looks like I have a good candidate for the rear badge. The front badge remains illusive.

Reactions: UN4GTBL

·
Registered
2013 Chrysler Town & Country Touring
20 Posts
Might be a little late- but I bit the bullet and bought emblem #68081542AB - the color is just a bit of a darker blue but it fits perfectly in the liftgate wings. Spent under $40 by ordering it from Don Jackson Chrysler in Union City, GA.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts