The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

Getting a Pacifica soon, can anyone lookup a vin to show options for me?

6K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  kebm 
#1 ·
I am shopping for a 2007 or 2008 Pacifica. I have found one I like, and plan to travel 10 hours this weekend to get it. Can anyone lookup a vin for me to see what options this one came with? 2A8GF68X17R326741 I am working out of town this month and cannot get to a dealer to print the build sheet. Did anyone else notice that the compnine vin decoder site is no longer on the web? I have not been able to find any other site that would show the build sheet.

#2 ·
I can. And will be happy too. However there is only one issue, since the vehicle is not your's yet I can not cut and paste the entire build sheet due to owner information. If the owner was you, I could do that no problem. So, ask me what specifics you want to know about the vehicle, and I will answer. If you would prefer, send me a private message. :thumb:

One more thing, way off topic... Quadrasteer Yukon's rock. End of discussion. Excellent vehicles.

#3 ·
Near as I can tell, that Pacifica has everything. 4.0L V6, 6 speed, leather, heated front and 2nd row seats, leather, sun roof, load leveling suspension, power hatch, back-up camera. It did not have the option package you asked about, but I would figure that is just because it was upgraded to either package 2DP or 29P, cause it has both. It also has NAV, Sirius, DVD player, the loaded thing even has side curtain air bags. It's one nice Pacifica for sure. I doubt you'll be disapointed with your purchase. :thumb: I don't think any Pacifica came with HID headlamps, but it does have fog lamps. If I am wrong (which is possible) and HID headlamps were avaliable in the Pacifica, it most likely is like the 5th generation vans. Only the Limited has HID headlamps. Since this Pacifica is a Touring (altho a completely loaded Touring) and not a Limited, it most likely does not have them.

Reactions: kebm
#5 ·
I brought the Pacifica home this weekend. It is very nice, only 52k miles. I was very surprised that there is no rust on the underside at all. It needs new tires, and the 19" tires are very expensive, with very limited choice. So I am going to get some 17" wheels and snow tires for the winter. Also, the leather needs a good cleaning. It does not have the hid's. I can add them later like you said, gn300. I put some 55 watt ones from ebay on my astro van a few years ago and they have been great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.