The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned many Chrysler and Dodge minivans over the years. I am in need of another. New Pacifica or not?? I rented one and was not that impressed. Comments appreciated.

·
Registered
1997 Chrysler Town & Country LXi AWD
41 Posts
Are you considering one of the current 2020 models or one of the new 2021 models?

·
Registered
1997 Chrysler Town & Country LXi AWD
41 Posts
I'm not sure if any have been delivered yet. Only recently did I see MY20 AWDs pop up in dealer inventories so it'll probably be sometime later in the fall or even in winter when the first '21s are delivered.

I can't wait until they start showing up in dealer inventories as well as my mom is considering one and we'd love to check them out. Any issues that initially plagued the model should have been worked out by now but she'll have it on her shopping list as long as it isn't any worse than her last Chrysler van (a 2016 she described as "satisfactory").

If the RT vans are anything to go by, the mid-cycle (or, more accurately, 1/3 cycle) refresh vastly improved their build quality and in spite of a somewhat rocky start, the Pentastar engine's issues were more or less gone a few short years into the refresh. With both refreshes occurring under FCA, history suggests that the 2021 model year may bring improvements to the model as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts