The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

Fuel Filters on 3.6 Town & Country (2014)

6K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Kira 
#1 ·
Is there not a serviceable fuel filter on these vans?

If there is, where is it located?

#2 · (Edited)
Just a screen on the fuel pump assembly in the tank. Take a look at rockauto.com.

Reactions: 06DGC and beretta96
#3 ·
I always look at RockAuto to see if a particular vehicle has, for example, a cabin air filter or serviceable fuel filter.
Then, if I have to talk about the vehicle with someone, I appear to know what I'm talking about.

Plus with Christmas upon us RockAuto is a great place to order such filters for gifting. You don't know joy until you see a friend's face react after unwrapping a fuel filter.

#4 ·
I always look at RockAuto to see if a particular vehicle has, for example, a cabin air filter or serviceable fuel filter.
Then, if I have to talk about the vehicle with someone, I appear to know what I'm talking about.

Plus with Christmas upon us RockAuto is a great place to order such filters for gifting. You don't know joy until you see a friend's face react after unwrapping a fuel filter.
With or without gasoline? :)

I gave some packets of marijuana out one time for Christmas. The response was tremendous. Just some dried moss like stuff from the dollar store. :)

#7 ·
Actually, I want to know a little about whatever differentiating features might be mentioned. Assuming an air of familiarity enables me from becoming mired in a conversation about jpeg/mp3/Satnav radios and back-up beepers.
How I hate etoys in cars.

You see, the bulk of my automotive communication is with my friends' kids. Keeping up with their video game mentalities and caffeinated (Starbucks) pace of speech is difficult.

If I keep it to filters, wiper blades and quality tires I have a shot. If I start on battery chemistry the little darlings cry.

#8 ·
Same way with my son. He may know what car holds the production speed record, but when I start explaining the tech to him he loses interest quickly.

Anyway, no fuel filter on the majority of cars made after 2005, including our vans. Guess they figured if the strainer doesn't catch it it's not a big enough particle to cause an issue, which I think is bull... Especially with ethanol blend fuels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.