Thank you Gentlemen. I have looked inside the top box which looks normal. I will release the top box and look under it. Thanks again.Rick brought up some good points. Checking for corrosion and moisture are definitely something you can do yourself. If you find some, that could be the source of your problem. I doubt it is, but definitely won't hurt to check; and would save quite a bit if it is it.
The dealer won't do anything more than scan for codes and look for obvious issues for their inspection. The codes you gave tell me that it's definitely an issue with the TIPM or its wiring. Since its wiring is very well protected that's unlikely (unless the above mention corrosion which still isn't super likely).