4661 - 4680 of 4758 Posts

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
11,948 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,662
I'm started receiving orders for oilfield equipment, that's a good sign.
That's good. You will be able to afford lobster now instead of that roadkill and beach washup you were smoking. :)

Reactions: LEVY

·
Super Moderator
24,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,663
Tesla ranks dead last in J.D. Power Initial Quality Survey
It's Tesla's first time being included, while Dodge and Chevrolet did very well and Toyota and Honda fell below average

·
Super Moderator
24,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,664
We are bubbling over here in Atlantic Canada. The "bubbling" methodology is being expanded to include all 4 Atlantic provinces. This should help the economy and encourage travel.

Travel bubble coming to Atlantic Canada July 3
An Atlantic Canada travel bubble has been confirmed and will begin July 3.

On Wednesday, the Council of Atlantic Premiers announced travel restrictions in Atlantic Canada will be eased as COVID-19 case numbers remain low in each province.

Interprovincial travel will be allowed to happen between Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador without self-isolation.
We won't be joining up with Quebec any time soon. The situation in Quebec and Ontario is still active.

I was watching the news last evening. The virus is rampant in California, Texas and Florida. Don't imagine the protests helped. Social distancing is key and anything less is irresponsible.

How are you folks doing LEVY?

Reactions: Michalb

·
Registered
2009 GCV SE
437 Posts
:coffee::coffee:

Any Motaurs among us Chrysler Minivaners?

I drive motorbikes around when it's warm, but they are normal motorbikes not those fancy hybrids or fancy Harley's.

One gets around 3.1-3.3 L/100km within the city, which beats any vehicle I've owned by far!

Do you?

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
11,948 Posts
We are bubbling over here in Atlantic Canada. The "bubbling" methodology is being expanded to include all 4 Atlantic provinces. This should help the economy and encourage travel.

Travel bubble coming to Atlantic Canada July 3

How are you folks doing LEVY?
Everyone in my side doing OK, thanks.

But Texas getting worse everyday.

On other subject, If oil prices reach $45.00+ and stay like that for two weeks, then everybody will start drilling again.

We are getting close.

·
Super Moderator
24,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,667
I drive motorbikes around when it's warm, but they are normal motorbikes not those fancy hybrids or fancy Harley's.

One gets around 3.1-3.3 L/100km within the city, which beats any vehicle I've owned by far!

Do you?
Not since back in the days of the old Honda 50s. :)

Reactions: Michalb and Miron

·
Super Moderator
24,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,669 (Edited)

I tried starting a day without coffee once......

My Court date is pending.

:)

Reactions: Michalb

·
Registered
2009 GCV SE
437 Posts
Not since back in the days of the old Honda 50s. :)
View attachment 58677
On my way home on a highway I came up to stopped traffic, these sorts of things you expect a accident, but as traffic started to move off the road to move past and I passed, it began to look real bad with all the debris on the road and the rider was there on the road, partially covered by a tarp and blood rushing down the road...

It really hits hard that I'm a motorbike driver to see anything of that sort, I went into shock for the first time in my life a few minutes after and thankfully I was not driving, that would have turned out really bad. I wish I could un-see that :(

·
Super Moderator
24,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,671
On my way home on a highway I came up to stopped traffic, these sorts of things you expect a accident, but as traffic started to move off the road to move past and I passed, it began to look real bad with all the debris on the road and the rider was there on the road, partially covered by a tarp and blood rushing down the road...

It really hits hard that I'm a motorbike driver to see anything of that sort, I went into shock for the first time in my life a few minutes after and thankfully I was not driving, that would have turned out really bad. I wish I could un-see that :(
First Responders must have special abilities to deal with the trauma.
That was a bad experience, really bothered you. Have to change focus to the good times.

·
Super Moderator
2009 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT (3.8); 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan eL (3.8)
1,986 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,675 (Edited)
She was just trying to get his attention. He was dumb enough to sit there, recording, rather than being a knight in shining armor, and help her out. Could have been an experience to remember rather than a video to degrade. A missed opportunity.

Which year/model Grand Caravan did he own? :)

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
11,948 Posts
She was just trying to get his attention. He was dumb enough to sit there, recording, rather than being a knight in shining armor, and help her out. Could have been an experience to remember rather than a video to degrade. A missed opportunity.

Which year/model Grand Caravan did he own? :)
Problem was, he was not alone. 🤔

·
Super Moderator
24,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,677

·
Registered
2009 GCV SE
437 Posts
First Responders must have special abilities to deal with the trauma.
That was a bad experience, really bothered you. Have to change focus to the good times.
I have my first aid but I hope I never have to use it, yes the first response teams and EMS and such have tough jobs, that's not something I could do for a living no way!
I'm alright now, just it was really bad the day of and the following day.

·
Registered
7,041 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2009 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT (3.8); 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan eL (3.8)
1,986 Posts
I don't think so.

He mentioned that she did it once before he started recording.
I guess I should have watched with the sound on before responding.

Reactions: LEVY
4661 - 4680 of 4758 Posts