23,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,461
1972 Mustang Grande

·
Super Moderator
23,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,463
Thanks.

Not quite, mine is a sportback (fastback).
Somebody changed the bumper or added bumperettes to the bumper.

Maybe not:

·
Super Moderator
23,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,465

·
Super Moderator
23,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,466
I pondered why that Frisbee was getting bigger, but then it hit me...

·
Registered
6,972 Posts
Question for people from GTA: are you using regular gas from 7-11? I didn't use them for at least 10 years... no problems at that time... any issues nowadays?

I heard that gas from Pioneer might have some issues... I am not sure whether for Regular only...

·
Super Moderator
23,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,472
Can't believe Toyota made a vehicle that reminded me of a whale, even more whale like. Can't have one of those in my driveway, might become a Jonah. :)

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
11,566 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,475

·
Registered
833 Posts
Question for people from GTA: are you using regular gas from 7-11? I didn't use them for at least 10 years... no problems at that time... any issues nowadays?

I heard that gas from Pioneer might have some issues... I am not sure whether for Regular only...
The only 7-11 with a gas station I know of is in Downtown Toronto by Queen and Strachan. It's been ages since I've been in that area, don't know if it's still there. Never got gas from there.

Haven't used Pioneer gas in a while. While their gas is about a half penny/liter cheaper, the points I get filling up at Esso or Petro Canada more than makes up for the half penny.

·
Super Moderator
23,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,477
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. My desk is a work station.

·
Registered
6,972 Posts
The only 7-11 with a gas station I know of is in Downtown Toronto by Queen and Strachan. It's been ages since I've been in that area, don't know if it's still there. Never got gas from there.

Haven't used Pioneer gas in a while. While their gas is about a half penny/liter cheaper, the points I get filling up at Esso or Petro Canada more than makes up for the half penny.
I am working in downtown Toronto right behind CN Tower and there are a few 7-11 gas stations in the area but their price is not too attractive... but the one close to my home, stays sometimes at the evening price after midnight when I am coming back from work... I could fill up but I am afraid of any issues... the next day, when I leave for work it is too early for good prices... I have to wait for the weekend, Saturday night before midnight it's the best price.

Pioneer in Mississauga has the best prices in the area... but I use the Esso across the street for almost the same price... competition works!

4461 - 4480 of 4519 Posts