The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all have returned to the Caravan fold after 6 years with a cheap Honda Odyssey that came my way.
Previous to that I owned a silver 2005 Caravan from new until the rust took over.

My new one is a 2014 and looks to be in great shape with only 67,000 kms and zero accidents/rust.
Looking forward to doing a few things to it. I'm sure these forums will provide much info.

Pretty much a base van but has the Blacktop package with the dark headlights and black interior..

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
2,386 Posts
First time seeing the all black interior. Looks nice. Would probably cut down on the amount of visible grease stains in mine. :p

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hey all have returned to the Caravan fold after 6 years with a cheap Honda Odyssey that came my way.
Previous to that I owned a silver 2005 Caravan from new until the rust took over.

My new one is a 2014 and looks to be in great shape with only 67,000 kms and zero accidents/rust.
Looking forward to doing a few things to it. I'm sure these forums will provide much info.

Pretty much a base van but has the Blacktop package with the dark headlights and black interior..
Interesting. Don't think I've ever seen a Blacktop package van without these matching Black wheels....

In fact all of them having the black wheels is why I had to change mine.

Welcome to the black squad, you know what they say.......

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey yes the black interior is sharp and would hide a lot of black grime :)

Sharp rims. Yes I think mine must have been switched out at some point. I think they are off an SXT.

Tackling a 10" Boss stereo install today and maybe a buzzing sliding door lock if I have time..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts