The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What these are: ALL 4, NEW, 16" 5-spoke, machine faced wheels.

What they fit: Any 2001 - 2007 Dodge Caravan, Dodge Grand Caravan or Chrysler Town & Country Mini-Van (basically any RS platform mini-van)

What size are they: 16 x 6.5", 5-bolt, 4.5" bolt pattern, 40mm positive offset.

Will they fit my vehicle: If it is a 2001 - 2007, RS platform Chrysler mini-van, YES! If it is another Chrysler/Dodge vehicle, or a newer RT platform Chrysler mini-van, I don't know.

What condition are they in: New, still in the boxes, in their protective covers and plastic bags. They have NEVER been mounted with tires or used on a vehicle.

I purchased these to clean up our 2007 Chrysler Town & Country. I ended up never needing them, and since I bought the wife a new Chrysler mini-van, these aren't needed as I can live with the original, ugly looking wheels as is.

Again, these will fit, 2001 - 2007 Chrysler mini-vans (RS platform). That means any 2001 - 2007 Dodge Caravan, Dodge Grand Caravan or Chrysler Town & Country. Can they fit other Dodge/Chrylser vehicles? Perhaps. But please don't ask. Do a little research on your own specific vehcle.

Essentially you are getting all 4 wheels, NEW, still in their boxes, in their protective wraps, etc... They include a plain center cap.

Asking firm $500 for all 4. I would like to keep all 4 of them together as a matching set, so please don't ask to separate.

Email Tom [email protected]. Price is firm, please don't ask to ship (as I WON'T ship). These wheels are in the Chicago area and will need to be picked up OR I can meet you somewhere within reason in the area.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Remaining Pics

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll even throw in a 5th wheel with all 4 above. It is also NEW, in it's box, in it's protective wrapper. It was damaged in shipment to me. So the place I bought them from sent me a replacement and told me to keep the damaged one.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still have these.

·
3rd gen > all others
2,833 Posts
Won't fit the newer vans (different bolt pattern), but WILL fit older vans with the 5 x 4 1/2" bolt pattern. Nice looking wheels, very sporty!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts