The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

2004 Pacifica- New to Me questions

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  slcsoundguy 
#1 ·
2004 Pacifica FWD 250k km, got the 3.5l and leather with sunroof.

1- was the dvd screen optional? I have the changer in the dash but do not see even an imprint on the roof behind the sunroof.

2- I recently replaced the blower motor (not so much fun) had a bit of difficulty with the very last screw towards the fire wall as well as getting the motor past the sliding/rotating mechanism. Ended up kinda breaking the bottom end off that mechanism, taped and glued it together and out the new blower motor in.
Worked excellent for a few weeks, we've hit another cold spell of -35 C and the defrost and feet settings doesn't blow like they used to. Does anyone know what that sliding/rotating mechanism does?
Would there be something else I should be looking at?
Blower at dash height setting works excellent so it's not the motor or resistor.

3- Sunroof squeals above 70km/hr. I haven't been able to locate a new seal kit for this, tried using some silicone spray but hasn't seem to make a difference.
Has anyone run into this or know of a solution?

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.